can't login to tplink 1750 router

bobbee25

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2016
Can't get passed this attempt screen:
Enter 192.168.0.1 and the following screen appears
'you have exceeded ten attempts, please try again after two hours.'

As it's been asked, have you waited the two hours as told you by the router login?

After you have:

If the login username and password has been changed from what the router was initially set to, you need to track down that information and we can't help you in doing so.

If the initial login information has not been changed, it should be on a sticker on the router somewhere. Provided it's your router, you should have physical access, so looking at that sticker shouldn't be too big of a deal.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador

If this is the case, then this can be concerning.
Is your Wi-Fi password protected? i.e. you need to enter a password to connect to it with your laptop or phone?

If so, I would assume you gave your neighbor the password to connect and should consider bringing it up with them that this happened and you want to know why they were attempting to gain access to your router settings.

Or, someone nearby cracked your password to your Wi-Fi and you should change it to something harder to crack

If your Wi-Fi isn't password protected I would urge you to make it so immediately. Unless of course the reason for you wanting help logging into your router settings is so that you can do just this.

TRENDING THREADS