Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

PLZ HELP
help plz , i cant login when i click my name on welcome screen ,i hav
to ctrl/alt/del ,and the when i do get onto desktop i cannot click on
ne thg till i press ctrl/esc a few times, also everytime my trojan
scanner scan it finds delfolder.exe , it says it deletes it but this
happens after every startup, plus this file does not seem to exist in
windows system32/tools , ne 1 help plz

thanks del

--
del
del's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=909

manually try, reboot your computer into safe mode with network connections ,
in safe mode viruses are inactive, you should be able to delete the file that
way, but beware if its not the "mother" file , the mother file will detect
that is has been deleted next reboot in reg mode and replace the one you
deleted. AVART professional anti-virus worked for me.

-dave

"del" wrote:

> PLZ HELP
> help plz , i cant login when i click my name on welcome screen ,i hav
> to ctrl/alt/del ,and the when i do get onto desktop i cannot click on
> ne thg till i press ctrl/esc a few times, also everytime my trojan
> scanner scan it finds delfolder.exe , it says it deletes it but this
> happens after every startup, plus this file does not seem to exist in
> windows system32/tools , ne 1 help plz
>

> thanks del
>

> --
> del
> del's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=909

Can you login in Safe Mode (when BIOS screen turns black hit several times F8 and choose the option)? Prof or Home?