Can't merge two partitions

Toxic_Cobra

Honorable
Jan 9, 2016
Hi,
I've been trying to merge two partitions on my SSD for a while now, but when I delete both partitions and create a new simple volume on one the size of the whole SSD, I get the error 'There is not enough space available on disk(s) to complete this operation.' but I can make two separate partitions. I tried easeUS and minitool partition but both won't do anything without the pro version. Any suggestions?
Thanks

USAFRet

Titan

Screencap of your Disk Management window, please.

Toxic_Cobra

Honorable
Jan 9, 2016

In disk managment, I can try to make a new simple volume the size of both partitions but it comes up with this error. Drive in question is disk 1, in case that's not obvious.
PL7slGA.png

USAFRet

Titan
You can't because of all those other partitions on there.

Test first:
Power off, disconnect all drives except for Disk 2, the current C drive.
Power up.
Does it boot correctly?

If so, then delete ALL partitions on that Disk 1.
Leaving one large blank space.

Toxic_Cobra

Honorable
Jan 9, 2016

THANKYOU
I looked up and downloaded AOMEI partition manager and it seems to be the only free ware that's worked. The SSD was a sandisk extreme pro 1tb, thanks for this suggestion wish I found this software before installing a few other bs freewares.

Toxic_Cobra

Honorable
Jan 9, 2016

System boots. Disk 2 isn't the one I had problems with, but reguardless I can't delete the two partitions on it when I restart with only disk 2 on. Unless this seems irregular (very possible, I just migrated what was on disk 1 to disk 2 then deleted everything on disk 1) than I appreciate your help, it's weird I couldn't solve this problem through disk managment and needed AOMEI manager.