Question Can't open Microsoft Store and any of it's apps ?

Jun 1, 2022
I've had this problem since yesterday, and it's been bothering me because i literally cannot live without ModernFlyouts and EarTrumpet. I also cannot open apps like calculator or camera. I've been trying to fix it and i've tried everything. Windows Troubleshoother, Powershell, CMD, and even making a new administrator user and even that didn't work. In dire need of help and open to any suggestions. Thanks!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What version of Windows 10 are you working with? As a side note, where did you source the installer for said OS?

I've been trying to fix it and i've tried everything.
What have you tried thus far to end up on the forums? So we're not repeating what wasn't fruitful for you. Are you working with a laptop or a desktop?

Jun 1, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What version of Windows 10 are you working with? As a side note, where did you source the installer for said OS?

I've been trying to fix it and i've tried everything.
What have you tried thus far to end up on the forums? So we're not repeating what wasn't fruitful for you. Are you working with a laptop or a desktop?
I've Windows 10 Pro 21H1, and i got the installation media and just bought the activation key online.

I couldn't recall everything i did, but it was very extensive. I tried reinstalling the microsoft store, resetting all affected apps one by one in the settings, messed with the services app (Microsoft store install service, Windows license manager) ran DISM image cleanup, and more. I'm considering reinstalling windows, and seeing if that may reset things.

I am working with a x64 desktop.

ASK THE COMMUNITY