Can't Open PDF's from Web

After downloading SP2 I cant open PDF files from the
web. (PDF's on the hard drive work just fine.) It must
be something in the Windows Explorer settings, but I
can't seem to find it. Any ideas would be welcome.

"Wayne Malon" <wmalon@charter.net> wrote:

>After downloading SP2 I cant open PDF files from the
>web. (PDF's on the hard drive work just fine.) It must
>be something in the Windows Explorer settings, but I
>can't seem to find it. Any ideas would be welcome.

You may want to reinstall the Adobe Reader to make sure that the
add-in for the IE is installed correctly.

--
(tm)