Can't open pictures windows photo viewer doesn't read the file format (jpg)

AndreiBogdi

Reputable
Jan 25, 2015
I have a pc and a mini pc and I think my power supply is almost dead or I don't know. So when I want to see some pictures I get this error when I'm trying to open any picture: windows photo viewer can't open this picture because either photo viewer doesn't support this format. I found out that it's because of mini pc power supply beacause I tested the system with the big pc power supply and it's working fine. What should I do? Should I send the power supply to RMA?

AndreiBogdi

Reputable
Jan 25, 2015
I solved the pictures issue by installing another photo viewer program and I saw that photoshop wasn't working too.(This is on my windows 7 ssd) Then I decided to test the mini pc power supply on windows 10 (it's installed on hdd) and the pc was working fine. I can't explain this because I don't understand this phenomenon. So mini pc power supply doesn't work properly on windows 7 ssd and in windows 10 on hdd it's working fine and then the power supply from the big pc is working fine on both windows 7 ssd and windows 10 hdd. What do you think of this?