Can't open window7

Tarin

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
My laptop was install with window7 some of reasons I can't open my window at all once I turn on my loop it' ve seemed to run my window but nothing show up the screen keep flashing and a massage shown i need to install window .what I should do to get back my window.thank tarin

Solution
uhhhh..

I'm not sure anyone can help you with the quantity and quality of information you have provided. Try to explain your issue in 1000 words instead of 100 and use punctuation.

If you don't want to, don't feel comfortable, or capable of describing your issue better, then I recommend you take a picture of the error message on your screen and type it word for word into Google exactly as it appears.

Follow the instructions provided in the articles returned by Google.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I hope it helps.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
uhhhh..

I'm not sure anyone can help you with the quantity and quality of information you have provided. Try to explain your issue in 1000 words instead of 100 and use punctuation.

If you don't want to, don't feel comfortable, or capable of describing your issue better, then I recommend you take a picture of the error message on your screen and type it word for word into Google exactly as it appears.

Follow the instructions provided in the articles returned by Google.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I hope it helps.

Solution