Question Cant open windows in UEFI mode

Apr 26, 2021
I have this old dell pc where it would often say hard drive not found i tried to go safe mode and restart and it surprisingly worked until it happened once more the safe mode trick didnt work i tried to took things up a notch i watched videos to videos in youtube and decided to try one of those i spammed my f2 and did exactly as instructed and that includes
Turning secure mode off and switching it to UEFI mode and more when i restarted the pc the display wouldnt work i stared at the dell logo bouncing around with no sign of display or whatsoever i once again searched in yt and found out that i have to use the battery trick i removed it waited 10 seconds placed the coin and my gpu that was blocking it decided to see if it would finally work but no still no sign of display i checked the gpu and the vga from monitor to PC and still dosent work did i did something wrong? Like do i need to buy a new battery or do i have to use the pin jumper trick aswell. i really need help

Oh and btw at the hard drive not found it was also followed by the BSOD thing i have a dell optiplex 7020

Apr 26, 2021
I also tried spamming f2 which would open Bios mode but since there is no display i wont be able to see things, i tried the Key combination on bios that would reset my bios setting but it didnt work.

TRENDING THREADS