Cant play COD AW!

Predaking512

Distinguished
May 27, 2014
Hi!
Ive been trying to play COD AW, but for over a month ive only got "No games found" even with the NAT OPEN. And just recently, i havent got ANY games and also the NAT Strict! What can i do????? Help please T.T

Vynavill

Honorable
Depends on the timezone and location you play from. I for one, can only play on evenings for example (18~22, GMT+1). Mostly, everyone else has a job or goes to school earlier than that hour.

Besides, the game's population is low to begin with. If you're ok with TDM/DOM, you're going to be fine, but any other mode is going to be hard to play (talking about PC, don't know how things are for consoles)

Predaking512

Distinguished
May 27, 2014

im on pc
and ever since the lasts maps came out, i havent been able to play at all

Predaking512

Distinguished
May 27, 2014

Ive tried at all times, ive tried port forwarding, ive tried playing on another PC
NOTHING!!! T.T

Vynavill

Honorable
That's what I'm saying. It's not your fault, nor it's something you can control. Simply put, for those maps and for the time you're playing at, you're not meeting enough players (or you're not having a good enough connection and a close enough distance to meet ping requirements).
Open NAT is just an extra factor; FWIW, you could configure your PC to be treated as a DMZ from your router (ignoring the security risks that eventually derive from that), but it's going to be still useless if the host is thousands of miles away from you, or if too few players are currently playing that mode.

If it didn't involve a money loss for not using them, or a time loss for eventually redownloading them, I'd suggest you to disable any DLC you've got besides the first one. Some people have reported getting faster into matches that way.

Predaking512

Distinguished
May 27, 2014

I know about the timezone and whatever, but once, ive tried leaving it there searching for a game for almost a day....surprise surprise...no luck.
im really starting to hate this shit, cause i used to play a lot of COD AW, but ever since the latest patch came out, i have 0 games!
and believe me when i say that i tried all the timezones possible, i tried all the portforwarding ever shown to me, ive tried uninstalling and re-installing everything, tried playing with no DLC, and with all DLC.
NO EFFING LUCK T.T!!!!!
and since im on a sad vacation with nothing to do, this "no COD AW" time is driving me crazy xD

TRENDING THREADS