Question Can't play on native resolution after changing graphics card

Jan 7, 2021
My monitor is samsung s19d300 vga monitor and i connect it to my 750ti which also has a vga port. After installing 750ti to replace my older gpu (Radeon 6570) and if I play games like Fallout 4 on my monitor's native resolution which is 1366x768, my monitor displays it at 1024x768 70hz but the game runs on 1366x768 thats why it looks so blurred. This is what my monitor shows when playing. Before, when im using my older gpu i can play just fine in my native resolution. nvidia control panel says the wrong native resolution. PLs i need help i just want to play with 1366x768 res, this also happens in other games like valorant, metro but somehow in doom it works fine.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'm concerned about the rest of your system's specs. What is the make and model of your PSU and it's age? You might want to source the latest drivers for your GPU off of Nvidia's support site. Then use DDU to uninstall all your GPU drivers(both AMD and NVidia) and then manually reinstall the drivers for the GTX750Ti, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Jan 7, 2021

I'm concerned about the rest of your system's specs. What is the make and model of your PSU and it's age? You might want to source the latest drivers for your GPU off of Nvidia's support site. Then use DDU to uninstall all your GPU drivers(both AMD and NVidia) and then manually reinstall the drivers for the GTX750Ti, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
My psu is an unrated 600w and my drivers are already the latest ones.

Jan 7, 2021

tried reinstalling drivers, didnt fixed it