Can't post in "Systems" forum?

cnickerson

Reputable
Nov 27, 2014
Every time I try to publish thread it says I need a more detailed title with 3 or more words. I had the title up to 10 words and it kept saying I need more words?

"Please provide a detailed title (3 words required)"

Also the body of the post says to be more specific or something. I posted fine to the graphic card forum but it wont let me post to systems forum.

"Please provide more details"

Solution
Yep, our anti-spam filters are quite strict right now, and has been causing problems when posting or editing threads. We're looking into ways to relax the rules for users while still filtering out the worst of the spam. Right now, it looks for number patterns in the post (because of those darned tech support hotline spammers), and is a little too aggressive since more than a few users have reported issues because of this.

Rubiksgocraft

Reputable
Nov 22, 2014

My title did not have any numbers in it and I tried multiple times. I eventually got it to work, I believe my description was too many lines and it would not let me post.

Rubiksgocraft

Reputable
Nov 22, 2014

It's the only thing I can think of because that is the only thing I changed

This is a known bug. Despite what the feedback tells you, it's not related to the title of the post. The post filter does not like something in the body, I believe that it's related to link on the local PC.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Yep, our anti-spam filters are quite strict right now, and has been causing problems when posting or editing threads. We're looking into ways to relax the rules for users while still filtering out the worst of the spam. Right now, it looks for number patterns in the post (because of those darned tech support hotline spammers), and is a little too aggressive since more than a few users have reported issues because of this.

Solution