Can't post long threads?

KevinH__

Prominent
Mar 7, 2019
Im being prevented from posting a long thread about internet issues. I receive the following message;
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
When trying to contact and admin it gives me the same message.
It should be noted that there are 2 links within the post to gyazo images detailing some of my internet info.
Any help would be appreciated..

It sounds like there is a maximum word length for forum posts that is intended to prevent spam. Also, super long posts tend to not get very many answers because people either don't have time or don't feel like reading so much. Try giving only necessary details for your question, and then let experts ask for more details as they need them.

KevinH__

Prominent
Mar 7, 2019
My post is only 149 words long, I would have thought the cap would be a bit higher.

Last edited:

KevinH__

Prominent
Mar 7, 2019
Tried linking one of my links and that's what is preventing me from posting. How do I link photos without receiving this issue?

Our spam filters do not like Gyazo most of the time. In the future as USAFRet indicated, I'd use imgur and tinypic. And try to link to specific images, ending in image extensions like .jpg, .bmp or .png, just as three examples, rather than linking to a gallery.

Reactions: Goldwrap