Question Cant pres DEL to get into Bios, keyboard not powered

gaute.vgs

Prominent
May 24, 2018
My keyboard wont turn on before posting to windows so i have no way to get into the bios settings. i have tried a different keyboard and that does not work either.
i figured theres a setting in the bios that makes me not able to give usb ports power while posting, but how can i get into the bios to turn it of. Please help.

Its a GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI with a ryzen 7 1700x.

Last edited:

gaute.vgs

Prominent
May 24, 2018
That should not be a default setting in BIOS, so resetting CMOS should resolve that. Please list your full system specs to include your motherboard and processor.

-Wolf sends
The way the pc is built right now its not easy getting the battery out. so would prefer if there is a other option.

Wolfshadw

Titan
The way the pc is built right now its not easy getting the battery out. so would prefer if there is a other option.

Still need a list of your PC components; in particular, the motherboard. This way we know if a PS/2 keyboard is an option. Also lets us know what you're working with and maybe any other issues that could be causing problems.

You may not like the option of pulling the battery, but that's your choice. Work to reset CMOS or go without a computer.

-Wolf sends