Can't print in XP

I have tried setting up 2 different printers using XP and
can't get either to work. One of the printers is an HP
LaserJet 4 and the other is an HP Deskjet 672C. Both of
these printers worked on my Dell computer before I
installed XP. Any suggestions?

Mike

Splendid

Go to www.hp.com and download XP drivers for both printers..

"kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have tried setting up 2 different printers using XP and
> can't get either to work. One of the printers is an HP
> LaserJet 4 and the other is an HP Deskjet 672C. Both of
> these printers worked on my Dell computer before I
> installed XP. Any suggestions?

You upgraded and you did not disconnect the printers before you upgraded.
Unisntall and reinstall.

Cari
www.coribright.com