Question Can't print using Chrome

weybrew

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2016
For a few days now, I have been unable to print anything while using Chrome. I've tried all kinds of trials to isolate the problem. No matter the web page, email, or document, if I initiate the PRINT command from Chrome nothing happens. Using all the same test parameters and Firefox, I was able to print without any problems. Can someone offer a suggestion, please?

weybrew

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2016
I get my usual print window panel and everything looks fine as I select my preferences, I get no error msg, preview is normal but even with all things looking fine, when I click on PRINT I get the print icon in my task bar but nothing else happens. I haven't tried disabling extensions yet.

Colif

Win 11 Master

weybrew

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2016
Thanks for your reply,.Colif. My Google Cloud Settings are enabled but have never been configured as I have no need. But there is no other information there. My print queue has no documents pending, but strangely enough, I can successfully print a test page from here! Hope that's the information you and rgd101. I'm assuming that the "spooler" is referring to the printer queue. I have no idea about the "event log" though.