[SOLVED] Cant remember a childhood game

Aug 9, 2019
All i remember is there are 4 players who have to secure the block by moving around it and then the block turns as similar to the color of AI the player with the most block of his color wins.Kindly help me it would be appreciated.
Little information about the maps.
There are also different themes of map like space and a map in which there is train and moving clocks probably.

Aug 9, 2019
All i remember is there are 4 players who have to secure the block by moving around it and then the block turns as similar to the color of AI the player with the most block of his color wins.Kindly help me it would be appreciated.
Little information about the maps.
There are also different themes of map like space and a map in which there is train and moving clocks probably.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Not sure man, ill keep trying, just not really much to go on. I've been searching PC game four player coop cube, box, squares looking at pictures. Search strings included 2005/2006, yeah not really seeing what you've described.

Only games sort of come across with a hint of coloured squares are games like death squared or photon cube, too recent though.

If you can try describe what the characters looked like and game play. Like is it a puzzle type game where four of you have to beat the ai is it? Are you all on one screen or networked?

Hoping someone knows comes here.

Aug 9, 2019
What was the view like? Like birds eye, front view, 3d or 2d side scrolling? All four characters on one screen or split into four squares like mario kart?
It was l
Not sure man, ill keep trying, just not really much to go on. I've been searching PC game four player coop cube, box, squares looking at pictures. Search strings included 2005/2006, yeah not really seeing what you've described.

Only games sort of come across with a hint of coloured squares are games like death squared or photon cube, too recent though.

If you can try describe what the characters looked like and game play. Like is it a puzzle type game where four of you have to beat the ai is it? Are you all on one screen or networked?

Hoping someone knows comes here.
All i remember is that we can also play that on split and there are just 4 players i think 3 AI and 1 player i was too little i didnt notice any thing like online btw thank you so much for your help.

Aug 9, 2019
I assume you would have asked him but any clues however small could help.

And if you could maybe post a picture of a different game with similar looks/graphics may help as well.
I literally tried everything but i didnt find a game similar to that one but i will keep trying.

Aug 20, 2019
Guys I have searched everywhere for this but cant find it.

The main character is Larf and has blue army and you build his empire while simultaneously killing your one enemy

It was a WINDOWS game
32 - bit
bird eye view/ isocentric
Strategy/Tower defense game
It's more than 10 years since I played this

You have to built barrack, train army, defend your Command HQ while attacking and destroying the enemy who is trying to do the same to you

There are four factions in game

BLUE (led By young guy with cavalry named Larf)

PURPLE

(led by witch and mostly all her soldiers and commanders are witches and healers , all female)

RED (led by an old man with white beard)

GREEN (led by an armored man , basically the most brutal)

The game has 2 modes
Campaign
Training

In campaign mode

In campaign intro (a house is shown where someone is killed or dies, it says it was the death of demon but a new demon was born too)

then the real game starts

So, In campaign, mode , you are given faction Blue under prince Larf and his soldiers and commanders and fight the green bad guys (basically a 1 on 1), killing their soldiers and destroying their barracks and Command HQ

at near end they take larfs mother hostage aka Mother Queen so he avenge them by totally killing them all

After that next arcs starts with faction purple, witches (that is when i stopped playing) , they do the same with their enemies. Here you are given the purple faction of witches

In Training mode, all four factions are present, you choose any, exploit resources, but they wont attack or build barrrack, they are idle. They only fight if you approach them

built barracks, train stronger armies
raid and kill all 3 other factions
while defending your Command HQ