Cant remember my password to open my windows 7 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladydi_10

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012
Hello,
I changed my password,I had my computer set so I wouldn't have to use it when I logged in. Somehow, I changed a setting , which now requires my password, but can't remember it. So now it's stuck on on the password stage, so I can't get into it to change settings. Please HELP!! It's my laptop.I'm now on my7 husband's computer!!!

Solution
Unfortunately this forum does not allow talking about methods to bypass the login passwords -- Since there is no way to actually verify that you are the owner of the laptop - so we are not allowed to offer any help in bypassing the password - If you changed the setting without entering a password it might just be hitting the enter key (this is what a blank password would be saved as so if you did not actually enter a password hitting enter at the prompt may get you in) - that is about the most help that can be offered here.
Unfortunately this forum does not allow talking about methods to bypass the login passwords -- Since there is no way to actually verify that you are the owner of the laptop - so we are not allowed to offer any help in bypassing the password - If you changed the setting without entering a password it might just be hitting the enter key (this is what a blank password would be saved as so if you did not actually enter a password hitting enter at the prompt may get you in) - that is about the most help that can be offered here.

Solution

Sorry, Tom's Hardware forum doesn't provide any guide to bypass password protection.

We cannot verify if you are the legit owner.

Thanks for your understanding.

---
LOCKED OUT OF YOUR LAPTOP ?
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/64241-35-locked-laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS