[SOLVED] Can't remove my 3060ti from my motherboard

Solution
Then you broke the slot, but not the GPU :) Good news - GPU card is still good. PSU for that thing seems have appropriate 12V PCIe connector too. Or is replaceable cause stock PSU seems is regular ATX format PSU. But you now require a new PCIe slot or new motherboard - which option is faster or cheaper for you. Or you must make clever contraption which push card evenly and gently into motherboard from top side ;)
Jan 22, 2021
Nothing hard. See little plastic thing under GPU card screw. It is PCIe slot lock. Pull it aside (upwards in photo) GENTLY. And pull card out (also gently).
I tried that. It dosent come loose and it feels like that the lock i about to break. Maybe i should push it in like the new mbs

Your link is broken. Seems you mean this board

AJX8_1_20190805567524826.jpg

See long plastic thingy at bottom side of slot? That is the lock. This is simplest variation. It must be pulled aside (to right side in this photo). Then holding it pulled, gently nudge GPU card out. It is not hard.

Jan 22, 2021
Your link is broken. Seems you mean this board

AJX8_1_20190805567524826.jpg

See long plastic thingy at bottom side of slot? That is the lock. This is simplest variation. It must be pulled aside (to right side in this photo). Then holding it pulled, gently nudge GPU card out. It is not hard.
Didn't work. It snapped. <Mod Edit> me i just lost a 3060

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you broke the slot, but not the GPU :) Good news - GPU card is still good. PSU for that thing seems have appropriate 12V PCIe connector too. Or is replaceable cause stock PSU seems is regular ATX format PSU. But you now require a new PCIe slot or new motherboard - which option is faster or cheaper for you. Or you must make clever contraption which push card evenly and gently into motherboard from top side ;)

Solution