Cant Remove Respectsales Adware. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DG9901

Reputable
Jun 18, 2015
So I turn on my laptop one day and open Chrome, and tons of ads popup everywhere. I already scanned my pc and looked for the adware on the programs and features list, and it wont show. I used Malwarebytes by the way.

Solution
Remove all Unwanted programs from your PC that are responsible for the pop-up ads.
Scan your system with the help of adware removal tool like Adw cleaner or spy hunter.
Disable all unwanted add ons from your Browser and reset your browser settings by selecting setting option in your chrome menu.
Remove all suspicious start-up items from your system.
Download a strong antivirus program like Avira, Immunet, AVG or Panda in your PC and scan your whole system.

Sophiasoni

Reputable
Apr 15, 2015
Remove all Unwanted programs from your PC that are responsible for the pop-up ads.
Scan your system with the help of adware removal tool like Adw cleaner or spy hunter.
Disable all unwanted add ons from your Browser and reset your browser settings by selecting setting option in your chrome menu.
Remove all suspicious start-up items from your system.
Download a strong antivirus program like Avira, Immunet, AVG or Panda in your PC and scan your whole system.

Solution

ArAnd0mPers0n

Reputable
May 8, 2015

Switch to firefox and you never have that problem cause chrome is insecure and very unstable

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS