Can't reset my password, locked out of primary account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew_203

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
Every time I try to sign in on my normal account it says my password is wrong, so I get the reset password email, click on the link and enter my new password however no matter what I put in it returns with the text "There was an error processing the password reset." no explanation at all, I have tried many different things... combinations of upper and lower case with and without numbers and special characters, but always with the same "There was an error processing the password reset." ... this account is a temp one I made a while back because of these sign-in problems, but I would like to get back into my main account, can someone look into this for me?
thanks.

Solution
Hey there. Sorry if we overlooked your e-mail. We're usually pretty good about responding to our users. Mind checking your spam folder? If you still don't have an e-mail from us, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to take care this issue personally.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
Hey there. Sorry if we overlooked your e-mail. We're usually pretty good about responding to our users. Mind checking your spam folder? If you still don't have an e-mail from us, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to take care this issue personally.

Solution

Andrew_203

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016

PMd you... Thanks

Rusty1983

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
It's me... all sorted :) best answer selected... Anyone else having similar issues check your spam/junk folder and if that fails, ask... people at tom's are usually happy to help :)

Thanks again _Johnny5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS