[SOLVED] Can't resize my desktop to fit my Samsung TV

Moderators, If I posted in the wrong spot please move.
It's a minor problem yet annoying. Windows 10 build 1909 displays off screen at the bottom (only place I can really tell as the Start button and icons on left of task bar are colored darker at the overlap on the bottom) My cursor will stop at top and left edge of screen but disappear on the bottom and right edge just like my windows 7 laptop. My TV a Samsung 4K UN75RU8000FXZA, I can increase picture size, move screen up and down,left and right in TV controls but I can not shrink the screen. I have messed with the all the TV controls including HDR. In windows I tried various resolutions as well as under and over scanning but nothing seems to work. I say it's a minor problem since everything runs good only other problem I see is Firefox opening a tiled window off the top edge of screen where the cursor can't move or close window.

Has anybody see or heard of this problem?
Who should I complain/seek help from, Samsung or Microsoft?
Any Ideas I can try over the holidays as I have some time off.
I worry that I may be over driving the TV to an early grave.
Thanks in Advance all,

Solution
Set the resolution on the TV to 1080 and the refresh rate to 60hz see if that helps with the screen. If not, the TV may have an option to configure the HDMI port for PC use, look at the settings.
Thanks for the reply,
I have done that, I have even tried custom resolutions in Nividia control panel any resolution I select/try widows fills the screen the same. Only thing noticeable are desktop program icons being resized.
I think it most likely the TV - off to their forum it is.