Question Can't restock Ryzen Master Values

Jul 13, 2019
I tried messing aroun with ryzen master a bit, when I saw that auto voltages were a bit high. Then I disabled PBo on the BIOS and everything worked fine. But now yhay I'm a little more experienced I wanted to try the app again. But I can't get the clocks of the cores fluctuating again, no matter what I do, they lock Itselfs at 4125mhz. Any Advice? I'm running a 2700x on a B450 Aorus Elite

Jul 13, 2019
If you reset your BIOS it should go back to default settings.
Take the battery out of the mobo, short the two pins marked CLR CMOS and wait 1 minute before putting the battery back in.
Already did it, nothing happened, but found a little more succes changing windows power mode to balanced. Still, not apermanent solution

CosmicDance

Notable
Jun 11, 2019
Switching your PBO back on in the BIOS and uninstalling Ryzen Master should reset things on the software side as you have already reset your BIOS.
You can re-install it later once you get your boost running.
I use Asus AI Suite which is similar to Ryzen Master and if I alter the CPU settings in that then it does what yours has done - stops boosting and fixes the CPU to a set speed.

Jul 13, 2019
Switching your PBO back on in the BIOS and uninstalling Ryzen Master should reset things on the software side as you have already reset your BIOS.
You can re-install it later once you get your boost running.
I use Asus AI Suite which is similar to Ryzen Master and if I alter the CPU settings in that then it does what yours has done - stops boosting and fixes the CPU to a set speed.
Already done it, no luck. Thank you anyways