Can't right click in LOTRO game

tlearner

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011
i played lotro for 8 months on my old hp slimline desktop - no problems - i just built a new gaming system.
seasonic 750x
asus maximus IV gen-z/gen3
i5-2500k
16GB corsair vengeance (8GBx2)
antec kuhler 920
samsung blue ray
samsung 830 128GB SSD
samsung spinpoint F3 1TB HHD
windows 7 home premium
razor arctosa keyboard
razor abyssus mouse
after downloading lotro ...when i use the right click nothing happens - ive tried everything i know and have been working with lotro tech support for two days without resolving my issue . I also downloaded batman arkham city and i am not having any issues with keyboard or mouse commands in that game and do not have any issues with keyboard or mouse commands in windows. I am using the integrated intel HD 3000 graphics right now (i get an average of 34 fps with the integrated graphics on batman-very playable) - no graphics card yet - please give me any suggestions that might resolve my problem

tlearner

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011
yes - i deleted the game and then downloaded and reinstalled - i hooked up my old hp mouse - same issue in game - i downloaded the razor mouse drivers - they are only to adjust the dpi from 650 to 3500 i guess and i also tried uninstalling driver for mouse and letting windows detect - tried that - same in game issue