• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Cant rmb the game name.. =( ( strategy game)

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
as i recall, this game is strategy game.. but i cant rmb it name, basicly it about magic war game... this game got 3 race, devil,human n black knight... this game not like nowdays strategy game which u cant build any building but u can capture the building by using gold.. well, that building is prepare in game, u just need to capture it... the more building u gain, the more income u get... the starting of this game is, it only give u one hero (can upgrading the hero level to become more powerful) to use n used it to build to create army... to win this game, u must kill the hero that can build the army... i really want play this game but i don know the name.. well, this game last i played are 8 or 9 years ago.. someone had any idea about the game name?

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

if u know that game name could u plz post it here ... not might n magic...

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

Disciples?

he gave you the correct name, which is the full name for the game, it's more commonly known as Heroes I thru VI.

If that really isn't the game you're talking about, maybe it's Majestic? But I'm fairly certain it should be Heroes.

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

i know that game that he mention just, i try from I to VI d but none of it suit what i said, for majestic i try it d but the game i mention cannot build any building, just capture or sent a hero to get it.. i pretty sure that someone in internet know about this game... i just cant rmb the name... =(

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

hmmmm.... not that.. way too different... =/ it just like game nows day... kill army in battlefield just like u war in RA series but different this u cant build any building, the building r prepare in game, just need money n soilder or hero to capture it, only hero can build army, u lose the hero that mean u lose the war... there 3 fraction, human, devil and black knight only 3 of them... btw, thx for reply =)

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

thx for reply my post, n again, that was not the game i looking for... =/ i wonder who know the game name r... =/