Cant rmb the game name.. =( ( strategy game)

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
as i recall, this game is strategy game.. but i cant rmb it name, basicly it about magic war game... this game got 3 race, devil,human n black knight... this game not like nowdays strategy game which u cant build any building but u can capture the building by using gold.. well, that building is prepare in game, u just need to capture it... the more building u gain, the more income u get... the starting of this game is, it only give u one hero (can upgrading the hero level to become more powerful) to use n used it to build to create army... to win this game, u must kill the hero that can build the army... i really want play this game but i don know the name.. well, this game last i played are 8 or 9 years ago.. someone had any idea about the game name?

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

if u know that game name could u plz post it here ... not might n magic...

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

Disciples?

he gave you the correct name, which is the full name for the game, it's more commonly known as Heroes I thru VI.

If that really isn't the game you're talking about, maybe it's Majestic? But I'm fairly certain it should be Heroes.

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

i know that game that he mention just, i try from I to VI d but none of it suit what i said, for majestic i try it d but the game i mention cannot build any building, just capture or sent a hero to get it.. i pretty sure that someone in internet know about this game... i just cant rmb the name... =(

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

hmmmm.... not that.. way too different... =/ it just like game nows day... kill army in battlefield just like u war in RA series but different this u cant build any building, the building r prepare in game, just need money n soilder or hero to capture it, only hero can build army, u lose the hero that mean u lose the war... there 3 fraction, human, devil and black knight only 3 of them... btw, thx for reply =)

crimson92

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

thx for reply my post, n again, that was not the game i looking for... =/ i wonder who know the game name r... =/