CAN'T RUN 16 BIT PROMGRAM

Only new to xp
Not having any luck installing a game on my pc, I place the cd in, I click
install, but then an error message pops up.

When I try to run the install an error message pops up that says:

"Can't run 16-bit Windows program: Insufficient memory to run this
application. Quit one or more Windows applications then try again."

Please take this to the windowsxp.games newsgroup.

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

"P Murphy" <P Murphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Only new to xp
> Not having any luck installing a game on my pc, I place the cd in, I click
> install, but then an error message pops up.
>
> When I try to run the install an error message pops up that says:
>
> "Can't run 16-bit Windows program: Insufficient memory to run this
> application. Quit one or more Windows applications then try again."

I am having exactly the same problem you have described.
Did you have any luck finding an fix?