Can't run Battlefield V while I meet the requirements

Sep 6, 2018
Hey, I just can't run the game... not even the possible lowest settings not even with the explorer off and I just did maintenance with defrags and cleaners..

My specs:
GTX 950
FX-6300
8GB ram

If anyone can help me it would be great.
Thanks.

Sep 6, 2018

I can run it but yeah it runs very poorly like 5-20 fps

I checked gamedebate and it says that i run it medium to high..

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
FYI the system requirements posted in the past for Battlefield 5 were posted by mistake and were pulled, and no new ones have been posted. It still says "coming soon" for system requirements on Origin.

You also don't technically meet the minimum requirements that were posted, as they said you need an FX 6350 whereas you have a 6300 (although a little overclock would close the gap).

Game-debate is garbage for the most part, wouldn't put much faith in it.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador

CPU and GPU usage while playing?

That may just be how it runs with that system, BF1 did not do very well on FX processors. And the FX 6300 is technically below the min requirements. If FPS stays the same at any settings or close to it that is a good sign of a cpu bottleneck.

Make sure you are using DX11 mode in the games settings.

Sep 6, 2018

well maybe i should overclock.. Btw when i put the graphics on auto it puts the graphics on medium

Sep 6, 2018

I know it's on beta maybe thats the case too

Sep 6, 2018

I touched 95% on graphics card, cpu and ram

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
First gamedebate is garbage

Secondly you CAN run it, it just runs poorly. Its a beta so its not optimized, and you barely make the minimum requirements. The final game may (should) run a little better, but you expect too much out of that old equipment.

Sep 6, 2018

I know that is not fully optimized yet but i saw other people playing on low with gtx 950 maybe a little better cpu without many frame drops

mgallo848

Commendable

I agree with all of this^^^

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

What CPU?

Sep 6, 2018

i5 something can't remember

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Any i5 from the 4xxx generation forward is significantly faster in gaming than the FX-6300, especially due to its single core performance.

Sep 6, 2018

Well it seems there is no Battlefield V for me.. :p

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

As mentioned it may get optimized once its fully released.

EA offers a refund policy through their Origin Store

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/great-game-guarantee

If you really want BFV I would say buy it there and try it, if it runs poorly make sure you refund it within 24 hours. Its literally risk free.

Solution
Sep 6, 2018

Oh I didn't know that Ea offers a refund, thank you for the information I will probably buy it then.