Question Can't Run Minecraft On Good PC?!

Dec 15, 2019
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: 5700XT
RAM: DDR4 3000 16GB (4GB allocated to minecraft)

I'm only reaching about 150 fps, now that may seem high, but I see other youtubers with lower end systems getting much higher fps than mine. Sometimes, mainly on hypixel skyblock, my fps will drop all the way down to 90 and stay. Please help me.

I'm only reaching about 150 fps, now that may seem high, but I see other youtubers with lower end systems getting much higher fps than mine. Sometimes, mainly on hypixel skyblock, my fps will drop all the way down to 90 and stay. Please help me.
Which version of minecraft? Java or Microsoft and settings are you running?

You can't run it, or you can't get to higher FPS? Your title does not match the post. What you get all depends on your settings and mods, as well as how well your JVM is running.

Dec 15, 2019
Which version of minecraft? Java or Microsoft and settings are you running?
I'm running minecraft 1.8.9 with a few mods.
[ SidebarMod, Better Sprinting, Blur, Borderless-Mod, ChromaHUD, Ding-Mod, FastChat, Frames+ 2.0, MouseDelayFix, Mouse-Tweaks-Mods, Optifine 1.8.9, Skyblock Addons, TcpNoDelay, Vanilla Enchancements, Zealots Counter ]