Can't run modded minecraft anymore?

ichimo

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
I recently upgraded my computer, before which I was able to host a server on and play on it with friends, and now I can't load a SP world on anything playable. I load like 4 chunks around me at max and have something below 1 fps (frame updating like 5 seconds or more usually). I haven't changed anything to my config and have kept drivers and java up to date. Checking my task manager I see that my Graphics usage skyrocket near max with ram getting to about 80% despite my computer being an upgrade. Trying to use the UNABRIDGED pack.
In task manager it says that the GPU memory being used is around 2/16Gb I don't know if that's the cause or not but it won't go any higher than 2-3Gb.

specs:

Windows 10

CPU-AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900x 8-core

16Gb RAM (allocated 8 to the game)

GFX Card-Radeon RX 580

I've never had problems with packs before that wasn't just simple FPS issues on my old setup which used the same graphics card.

ichimo

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014

specs
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900x
Asus PRIME X399-A
16Gb DDR4 RAM
Radeon RX 580 series

cpu temperature stays around 34-40C less if im not overclocking and gpu around 52C
was there another spec i needed to give you? The OS is new a windows 10 copy I only copied my base files over.