Cant Save Toolbar in Taksbar

I got Windows XP Pro, I cant save setting of toolbars in
my Taks bar, once i remove one toolbar called search
assistant and after restarting PC its coming again.

Regards

kalpesh

what you need to do you need to go to start/settings/control panel/add and
removed programs.right click on search assistan and removed. restart your PC
and should be fine.