[SOLVED] Cant see headset in settings

Nov 5, 2019
i cant see my headset in settings, i double checked all settings including device manager.. i can hear sound through them btw but i cant set up my mic ..Headset: ROCCAT Khan Pro

Solution
You will not see the headsets and mic per se.

You should see the audio card and that is what is used to configure audio (sound and mic) configurations.

Right click the small speaker icon usually found in the Windows 10 lower right screen corner.

The right click should open a menu with four sound related menu items. Each selection will lead to a number of windows, tabs, and properties that are used to configure audio settings.

And your audio/sound card may have its own control panel / app for such purposes.

Ralston18

Titan
You will not see the headsets and mic per se.

You should see the audio card and that is what is used to configure audio (sound and mic) configurations.

Right click the small speaker icon usually found in the Windows 10 lower right screen corner.

The right click should open a menu with four sound related menu items. Each selection will lead to a number of windows, tabs, and properties that are used to configure audio settings.

And your audio/sound card may have its own control panel / app for such purposes.

Solution