Can't see password login, also can't enter recovery system

Torva71

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
The main problem i think was that i entered msconfig before this happened and turned off startup programs but probably didnt check the hide microsoft tab.
Shift+restart dosen't work as well, i tried going through recovery system with the media center tool and it won't read it, also i cant enter bios (i am either too retarded or mashing F2 or F8 dosen't work).
Did anyone had the same problem, any help would be much apreciated.

Solution
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options - this option isn't always there which makes rest difficult
click the restart button (its onscreen)
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

if you can get to safe mode, right click start
choose run...
type msconfig
do what you need to do.

Colif

Win 11 Master
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options - this option isn't always there which makes rest difficult
click the restart button (its onscreen)
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

if you can get to safe mode, right click start
choose run...
type msconfig
do what you need to do.

Solution