[SOLVED] Can't Set My RAM Speed

Oct 22, 2018
Okay so I bought Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz RAM and I can't set it to 3200mhz without it boot looping about 6 times and rebooting back to normal and saying that its at 2133mz. I've also tried 2933mhz and it does the same thing. I tried to use the A-XMP profile and I tried to change the speed manually through the OC settings and it does the same thing. I have a Ryzen 1700x, a MSI B350m Bazooka motherboard, a GTX 1070ti, and a 600w power supply. I don't really know what else to try.

Solution
Make and model of your PSU? Which BIOS version are you on for that motherboard? If you have BIOS updates pending, it's a good idea to gradually work your way to the latest revision and then try and see if you can manually input the frequency, voltage and timings within BIOS as stated on the rams stickered information(or the product page).

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU? Which BIOS version are you on for that motherboard? If you have BIOS updates pending, it's a good idea to gradually work your way to the latest revision and then try and see if you can manually input the frequency, voltage and timings within BIOS as stated on the rams stickered information(or the product page).

Solution