Can't successfully install any driver through device manager [SOLVED]

Jan 4, 2019
About 2 weeks ago I switched my hard drive out for an SSD and clean installed windows on it. Recently, I started to plug peripherals in like my mic, my Xbox controller, and my printer but none of them connect. I've scoured the internet looking for answers and ive tried mostly everything out there. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, going through the file locations of the drivers and even turning it on and off again but to no avail. When I go into Bluetooth and other devices, my mic and controller say driver error while my printer says driver is unavailable. When I try reinstalling the drivers through device manager Im greeted with, "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time." Im stumped and I've ran out of ideas and google pages.

Jan 4, 2019
*FIXED* I checked Windows update and there was new update ( KB4480116). I installed it and now everything works! It doesn't make sense because I have been checking for updates on pretty much a daily basis but Im not going to argue with it.