Can't switch back to WPA2

Jun 11, 2018
I recently re-set my router (Ambit U10C019), which was originaly set up with WPA2 security. After the re-set, it is now set to WEP. I can log in to the router set-up page, but the options to change security to WPA2 are set at "disabled" and are greyed out.

Does anyone know why I am unable to change this, or how to fix it?

Jun 11, 2018
It was already configured. My new computer wouldn't connect, and that's why I re-set it. I didn't realize that would change anything. It's not my service account (I'm staying at a friend's place), so I can't update or change anything else. I'm able to log in to the router's set-up page, but the security options are unavailable.

Jun 11, 2018
It doesn't have an admin menu. I've searched through every menu and sub-menu, but there's nothing about firmware or updates of any kind. I've also checked the ISP's website. I tried ubee's website (Ambit is now part of Ubee), but experienced some malicious web attacks there, so I won't be trying that again. I think I'll just have to wait for the account holder to call the ISP themselves. I was hoping to avoid that outcome.