Question Can't synch Arctic Liquid Freezer II with Gigabyte Motherboard

aplenite

Prominent
May 26, 2022
Hi guys, please let me know if you have any ideas on how to solve this.

Motherboard: Aorus Z390 Pro Wifi
Case: BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX Black

Thank you!

Ts8mKRF.png
ZPqTbxJ.png
zMSIDOj.png

this is the 4th or 5th thread i've seen lately regarding the same exact issue.
plus i've seen many others complaining that one of Fusion's last updates has caused other devices to either stop being recognized or just stop allowing control over their LEDs.

go to Gigabyte forums and check there for others and report your issue directly to Gigabyte.
if enough reports come through they may speed up their next update that fixes any issues.

aplenite

Prominent
May 26, 2022
this is the 4th or 5th thread i've seen lately regarding the same exact issue.
plus i've seen many others complaining that one of Fusion's last updates has caused other devices to either stop being recognized or just stop allowing control over their LEDs.

Thank you! Already messaged both Gigabyte's and Arctic's supports, but it seems like I'll have to wait for more than a week in both cases.
Gigabyte also had plenty of similar cases on their forum, but they closed it, so I can't see what their solutions were lol.

Gigabyte also had plenty of similar cases on their forum, but they closed it, so I can't see what their solutions were lol.
that's kind of messed up.
hope they would at least add some comment like, "we are aware of the issue and will be working to fix it in further updates".

but a lot of the big hardware manufacturers these days seem to totally disregard their customer base.
they know they've got new customers coming in every day so forget everyone else it seems.
bad ways to do business i would think but they're all still making millions.

Reactions: aplenite