Can't System Restore, Refresh PC or activate Advanced Startup Options

Xenokal

Honorable
Jun 2, 2017
Turned on my PC yesterday and started playing a few games. PC started to get a bit sluggish.
I went to reboot and got a BSOD Critical Process Died. Was like "Okay Time to start fixing" Went to my Task Manager and checked around for a bit. Everything was running smooth then suddenly my CPU usage and Disk usage shot up to 50% during Idle. I checked the Processes and saw a blank Process with no name, I traced it to "svchost" So I dug a bit more and rebooted my PC, which then gave me another BSOD with the same Critical Process Died. The PC rebooted and got back to the desktop. I went and looked at my Task Manager again and everything was fine, then after a while everything spiked up again (CPU usage, Disk Usage). I Ran a bunch of Anti-Virus Scans (Malwarebytes, Avast, Windows Defender Hitman Pro) Nothing popped up. I have also tried shutting down my PC but also got a BSOD and the same error, and the computer just resets.
This all only happens after an allotted time passes. The svchost process starts automatically and all of my stuff begins to go up.

So I decided to try and System Restore, Pressed the button, Nothing Happened
So I decided to try and Reset This PC, Pressed the Button, Nothing Happened
So I decided to try and use the Advanced Startup Options, and again Nothing happened

I have tried various fixes but nothing is working for me. I am thinking of installing from a bootable flash but is there any other things you guys may have for me that I can try before doing so?

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64
CPU: FX 6300 6-core Vishera
Ram: 8GB DDR3
GPU: GTX 1050ti

Xenokal

Honorable
Jun 2, 2017
Tried to use a bootable USB that I created on another PC using Windows Media Downloader from the Microsoft website and an official iso also from the website, but it just hangs at the Windows Logo and does not proceed, I waited for up to an hour and a half.