Question Can't turn up my pc unless clear cmos. HELP!

Mar 4, 2019
Hello, I'm new here and I've got a question about my new build pc..

This is my pc spec
Cpu Ryzen 3 2200g
Motherboard MSI B450M PRO VDH
Ram vgen 2x4gb
Storage m.2 sata and HDD 500 gb Seagate
No discrete vga
4 fan

I have this problem since a week ago. the first time I built my computer there was no problem.
But because I want to combine my m.2 with HDD using storemi so I reinstall the OS. After no problems.
But when I saw the computer look tight, I rearranged the cables. After that I played as usual, but suddenly i got blue screen and my pc not want to boot. When i click the power button, my system just blink and then the power is off. I try to unplug the ram and turn the pc on, it work. So i think ram is the problem. So i borrow my friend's ram Avexir 1x8gb 2400mhz, and it not work.
So, i try to unplug everything and try to power on the mb outside the case. Still won't turn on with ram plugged.
I try to clear cmos, and it's work! I think thank god it's ok.
But when i power off my pc for hours and try to power on after dat, my pc won't turn on -_-
So i think the cmos battery is the problem, so i replace the battery. But the same thing happen after hours.
Now i don't know what i have to do
helpp me pls...

Oh yeah i try new thermaltake for cpu cooler, if that is the problem? And i already got the latest version of bios too

P.s
Sorry for my English