Can't understand Crystaldisk Reallocated Sectors Count

Znakoma

Prominent
May 11, 2017
I wanted to check how my ssd and hdd were holding up, seing as both are 5 years old now. I were told that the disks track a lot of info through a system called S.M.A.R.T., and that I could look at this info using a program called CrystalDisk. Fair enough, I couldn't find anything saying the program wasn't legit, so I gave it a try.

First thing I noticed was that it put the caution label on my hdd. After looking through the info it shows, and reading the wikipedia page for S.M.A.R.T., I just can't figure out what this stuff means.

According to wikipedia, as far as I understand, a low count is desired, and that a higher count usually signifies a failing drive. So far so good, the crystaldisk program puts a caution mark on my hdd, highlighting the Reallocated Sectors Count, which shows the current/worst/threshold values clock in at 58/58/36.
I guess that means my hdd is failing, not entirely unexpected, but still sad. However, what makes me doubt everything, is that when looking at my ssd's info, which crystaldisk marks as good, the Reallocated Sector Count Current/Worst/Threshold is at 100/100/10.
I thought high numbers on the Reallocated Sector Count was bad, but CrystalDisk apparently disagrees.
So how am I supposed to read this then?

EDIT: Imgur album showing the info on both my drives http://imgur.com/a/9tDrW

EDIT2: Currently running a proper test with SeaTools for Windows, will post back tomorrow.

Solution
Not all brands are the same - Samsung, for instance, have the count go down, not up, so 100 means its perfectly fine

for reassurance - here are mine
udc719h.jpg

hdd is seagate? try running Seatools for windows on it and see what it finds