Question Can't update Asrock H110m-dgs Bios 7.70. Help ?

Sep 21, 2019
Specs :
  • Windows 10
  • CPU : Intel(R)Core(TM)_i7-7700_CPU@_3.60GHz
  • GPU : Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti 11 go
  • Motherboard : Asrock H110m-dgs

-
Hello everyone, Im having some problems with my new graphics card and have been asked to update my bios to see if it fixes the problems.
But trying to update the bios has brought up a new problem. I tried instant flashing the bios with usb, everytime I try to flash it says "The Bios file does not support this model".
Then I tried doing it through the app. I got to update my sytem to 7.10, but for some reason I can't update higher.

First I select the latest update availble :
v92h.jpg

Then I start update and get the same message as instant flash :

k455.jpg

And then I get an error :

lz0h.jpg

And the computer restarts ... Does anyone know what is going on ? Thank you for your help

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for the fast response.
  • My motherboard is H110M-DGS 3.0
  • I have Windows 10 (Version 1903 / 18362.356)
  • I tried instant flash but I get the same message "The Bios File does not support this model".
  • I tried updating gradually going to 7.30 first and I get the same message as well

:(

Wolfshadw

Titan
What issues are you experiencing?
I'd be interested in knowing if the BIOS update actually resolves your graphic card issues.

Reformat the USB using FAT32.
Extract the BIOS Update files to your hard drive and then copy to your USB drive.
Re-attempt to update the BIOS using the instant flash method.

-Wolf sends

You claimed originally to have model H110M-DGS, now that has changed to a different model H110m-DGS 3.0 . Your BIOS is probably for the wrong one.

Use Instant Flash and don't forget to unzip the BIOS file.

It is also possible to trick the motherboard into thinking it is a different model by flashing a BIOS file for the wrong motherboard.

Sep 21, 2019
PSU : ANTEC EAG PRO 750 W
When i'm playing a game like GTA , after 10 minutes, the game crashes, freezing the screen, leaving green squares on it forcing me to restart manually
I get high temps around 80 degrees. Sometimes the whole computer restarts by itself.
I have tested PSU & GPU on a different computer and they work perfectly...