[SOLVED] Cant update BIOS with MFLASH

Whenever i go to update my bios with mflash i get a "Media Not Found" ive tried 2 different usb drives, different usb ports and 2 different bios updates both straight out of msi's page.
I tried it by myself and then followed a tutorial but i always get the same error?
I havent seen this issue on others or maybe i didnt use the right keywords when searching for it haha

Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B450

Solution
Hi there
Always and always and always updating motherboard BIOS is annoying and suffering!
The error message is clear! But if below subjects are ok i suggest you go to official msi services, cuz about updating bios (while it shouldn't be so hard) the official services can help you!
Or i suggest if you don't have any issues or problems with current other parts and your system just don't do it!
Updating BIOS sometimes has more detriment while u expect more benefits from it!
1.some motherboard's usb port are so sensitive to usb transportation version! For example cannot find a usb 2 when is connected to a usb 3 port or something like that!

2. if the file was rar, be sure that the file hadn't been hurted while extracting!

3. If you...

mmd_jvd

Reputable
Feb 17, 2020
Hi there
Always and always and always updating motherboard BIOS is annoying and suffering!
The error message is clear! But if below subjects are ok i suggest you go to official msi services, cuz about updating bios (while it shouldn't be so hard) the official services can help you!
Or i suggest if you don't have any issues or problems with current other parts and your system just don't do it!
Updating BIOS sometimes has more detriment while u expect more benefits from it!
1.some motherboard's usb port are so sensitive to usb transportation version! For example cannot find a usb 2 when is connected to a usb 3 port or something like that!

2. if the file was rar, be sure that the file hadn't been hurted while extracting!

3. If you have password on flash, put it off!

4. Check the security settings and administrator level of your flash! Make sure that full control for all of the accounts on this flash is marked! (right click on your flash and security part)

Solution