[SOLVED] Can't Update Nvidia drivers (Notebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Hello everybody, i have this problem, i recently bought a new SSD for my ASUS X550LD notebook and put Windows 10 in it.

After all the windows updates, i noticed that my GPU Driver (i have a GeForce 820M) was the 388 version, so i went up and downloaded the latest version (425) but when i try to install it the compatibility checker says that this driver is not compatible with my version of windows and that it can not find compatible hardware...

Windows is fully updated to the latest version and so are all other drivers, so i tried...:
Updating the bios,
Remove all the old drivers with DDU in safe mode,
Download the drivers via GeForce Experience.

But nothing worked... If i turn on Windows Update, it again download and install the 388 dirver, which is 2 years old...

Any help? Thank you guys

Sep 11, 2019
As stated above, GeForce Experience cannot download any kind of driver, i tried searching DCH drivers on the Nvidia site, but with these parameters: Windows 10 64 bit GeForce 820M DCH, no results ar found...
This means i'm stuck with 388 drivers?

Sep 11, 2019
Again, as stated above i tried to use DDU, nothing... and which driver are you telling me to install?
Do you even read my post? If i try to search for windows 10 DCH drivers for 820M, nothing shows up!

Sep 11, 2019
Maybe we are mistunderstanding each other, Windows Update is disabled, if i turn it on, it automatically install 388 drivers, GeForce experience with no driver installed can't find driver to download, with 388 installed it says i need to update my drivers but then says it can't find new drivers to download.
I tryed DDU with Standard drivers, using DDU after each failed install... nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.