Question Can't update Windows 10 1903 build 18362.30 (with cumulative update)

May 31, 2019
Hi guys
I've upgraded my PC to Windows 10 1903 without any problems but now I'm stuck with 2 annoying problems. I can't update my Windows with the latest cumulative updates.

1. If I try to upgrade, just after rebooting the PC hangs on a black screen with mouse cursor and spinning dots. The only way to get back to business is to start Safe Mode twice so I can cancel the failed update. Once started in this mode I just need to delete the video card driver completely using DDU and restart. In this way, at the next reboot, the PC starts normally. After that I can MANUALLY install the latest nVidia driver via GeForce Experience.

2. above I wrote MANUALLY in uppercase to report the second problem. From build 18362.30, if I update the nVidia driver via EXPRESS INSTALL the PC still restarts again with the black screen with mouse and spinning dots. The only way to install the driver without problems is to do it manually, as I told you ...

I tried to completely uninstall the video card driver and simultaneously apply the cumulative updates. Nothing to do. The PC restarts with the usual black screen.
Two days ago I've done some changes as advised me by MS technician:

sfc/scannow
dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

But now I'm a little dubious about trying the update again... I'm searching for similar situations to understand the cause and avoid any other problems.
The only 'test' that I haven't tried it's to wait and let the PC staying in the spinning-dots screen for some hours... in fact I've read that in some cases this can be the normal update process running on a "no-graphics-driver" screen just before finishing the update. Is this right? In this case I have to wait a lot?
Is there anyone has met the same problem? Any ideas/suggestions or solutions?

Thank you