[SOLVED] Can't update Windows 10

Solution
Yes it is working properly but i decided to update my windows 10 because last time i did an update it was like 4 months ago. but right that i want to update it, it keeps giving that error. I am using Windows 10 Pro versi 1903 by the way.
Try the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Go to Microsoft link below to start.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors

Some 3rd party Antivirus software could cause that issue.
So disable it or uninstall it.

If that doesn't do it, then rename SoftwareDistribution & Catroot2 folders and allow Windows to rebuild them.
Rename the folders to
C:\Windows\Distribution.old & Catroot2.old
C:\Windows\System32\catroot2.old
Reboot
You will have to perform the task in...

slasherthe34

Honorable
Dec 14, 2017
Some incompatible updates with your system could be stopped by Windows update before they cause major issues.
Is Windows working properly without that update?
Which Windows 10 version do you have?
Which computer model?
Yes it is working properly but i decided to update my windows 10 because last time i did an update it was like 4 months ago. but right that i want to update it, it keeps giving that error. I am using Windows 10 Pro versi 1903 by the way.

Try the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Go to Microsoft link below to start.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors

Some 3rd party Antivirus software could cause that issue.
So disable it or uninstall it.

If that doesn't do it, then rename SoftwareDistribution & Catroot2 folders and allow Windows to rebuild them.
Rename the folders to
C:\Windows\Distribution.old & Catroot2.old
C:\Windows\System32\catroot2.old
Reboot
You will have to perform the task in Safe Mode.

Solution