Capcom Makes Improvements To 'Street Fighter V,' Some Issues Remain

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The game feel slow, but it's running at 60FPS at 4k easily on a single card.

My 290x is doing a fine job at high settings (with textures at max) with no AA and no post processing. I am getting a constant 60FPS in all stage.

rauelius

Honorable
Jan 31, 2013
No word on a proper arcade mode for single player? You know a Player vs CPU best 2 out of three through the games roster till you get to the "Boss" beat it then do it again after some credits.

You know the BASIC thing to put in a fighting game.

No word on a proper arcade mode for single player? You know a Player vs CPU best 2 out of three through the games roster till you get to the "Boss" beat it then do it again after some credits.

You know the BASIC thing to put in a fighting game.
It's coming. Capcom released the game earlier because the pro wanted to have something. basically it will be a free update aka Killer Instinct Season Pass.

Marko Ravnjak

Reputable
Jul 13, 2015
It's a bit sad that in 2016, crappy input customization on PC games is still an issue... It really isn't THAT hard to implement it properly.

back then there was no internet for everyone to be crying.

lets take street fighter 2 as an example. one of the greatest games ever made, it revolutionized fighting PVP games.

do you know the game was full of glitches?

Guile's invisible throw, guiles arcade machine freeze to name a few. i got kicked out of arcades for doing these.

mortal kombat (the very frist one): johnny cage triple head fatality (not game breaking, but funny nonetheless).

Killer instinct (the very first one) infinite combos (eyedoll and cinder)

with the advent of the internet everyone just jumps on the bandwagon these days. even the smallest of glitches get huge exposure.
just saying, game glitches nothing new.

Yeah it's a glitch.

If the machine didn't boot up properly and said "coming in march", that's an unfinished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS