Capcom To Release Resident Evil 4, 5 And 6 On PS4 And Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenuts

Honorable
Jun 5, 2013
They can't release it on the pc because it wouldn't feel like a survival game when the player gets 90+% headshots.
Actually, all those games have been already launched for the PC a long time ago and are all available at Steam. And I doubt anyone will notice a difference between those "new" versions and the old PC version.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
They can't release it on the pc because it wouldn't feel like a survival game when the player gets 90+% headshots.
Actually, all those games have been already launched for the PC a long time ago and are all available at Steam. And I doubt anyone will notice a difference between those "new" versions and the old PC version.

not to mention the re4 mod that significantly increases texture quality.

WatchingUser

Reputable
May 29, 2015

not to mention the re4 mod that significantly increases texture quality.
It probably looks alot better than the re-release capcom made.

AgentLozen

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
I heard terrible things about the original RE4 PC from 2007. Apparently it was a really lazy port that was really unstable.
On the other hand, I really liked RE4 on Steam from February of 2014. I played through the whole thing and it felt like an honest effort on behalf of Capcom. I feel like it's the definitive version of RE4 so if you haven't tried it yet, pick it up on Steam for $20.
The reason I've said all of this is because I'm hoping with Resident Evil 5 and 6 (more 5, less 6) Capcom will put fourth a similar effort to polish up those games for next generation consoles. I'd love to see RE5 @ 1080p60.

Status
Not open for further replies.