Caps lock message

matamor60

Reputable
Jul 14, 2015
Hi, im having a problem with caps message, in some games it makes the screen flash because it can't be displayed, so i wanted to remove it... But i can't find out HOW.

Image of the message :
92a230ae25dcbdfbfec58638f29a66c3.png

Solution
So, I have a Logitech k120 keyboard and I built my own PC.

What this means is that I don't have any special keyboard software beyond the standard windows driver. I kept searching for all the other settings that someone was suggesting. The widcomm registry hack, the logitch appdata config file. None of those were present for me. Someone had mentioned bluetooth in my searches for an answer.

I had installed drivers for a crappy usb bluetooth dongle that I had gotten. It was called csr bluetooth or something like that. After uninstalling the bluetooth driver the caps lock num lock etc popup problem disappeared.

nativerobots

Reputable
Nov 15, 2015
So, I have a Logitech k120 keyboard and I built my own PC.

What this means is that I don't have any special keyboard software beyond the standard windows driver. I kept searching for all the other settings that someone was suggesting. The widcomm registry hack, the logitch appdata config file. None of those were present for me. Someone had mentioned bluetooth in my searches for an answer.

I had installed drivers for a crappy usb bluetooth dongle that I had gotten. It was called csr bluetooth or something like that. After uninstalling the bluetooth driver the caps lock num lock etc popup problem disappeared.

Solution

matamor60

Reputable
Jul 14, 2015

You're right, i had the same driver !!! I unistelled it and now i don't have that annoying message.