[SOLVED] Caps lock notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Hi, I would first try closing any background programs, one a time (and then move the mouse over the notification). If you are unable to find which program is showing the notification, then a clean boot might work.

A clean boot is where you disable all non-Microsoft software and run Windows. Be sure not to disable any Microsoft services and be sure to check the box labeled "Hide all Microsoft services" in the instructions. Full instructions can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

After the clean boot, you'll likely see that the notification is gone. You would then enable a few programs or services at a time. Each time...

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I would first try closing any background programs, one a time (and then move the mouse over the notification). If you are unable to find which program is showing the notification, then a clean boot might work.

A clean boot is where you disable all non-Microsoft software and run Windows. Be sure not to disable any Microsoft services and be sure to check the box labeled "Hide all Microsoft services" in the instructions. Full instructions can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

After the clean boot, you'll likely see that the notification is gone. You would then enable a few programs or services at a time. Each time reboot and see if the notification is still gone. Once it shows up, you will then know that the last few programs/services that you enabled is what is causing the notification.

This Spanish page here (English translation here) also suggests looking through your programs that you have installed for anything that says "On Screen Display" or "OSD".

Solution
Mar 6, 2021

After the clean boot, you'll likely see that the notification is gone. You would then enable a few programs or services at a time. Each time reboot and see if the notification is still gone. Once it shows up, you will then know that the last few programs/services that you enabled is what is causing the notification.

This Spanish page here (English translation here) also suggests looking through your programs that you have installed for anything that says "On Screen Display" or "OSD".
Oh I should have responded with the answer. it actually was some weird bluetooth driver I had installed for some reason LOL. Ty for the help anyway ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.