Caption Contest: Jen-Hsun Huang's Fermi Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmeausername

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
Today, we proudly introduce our brand new GrillForce100 featuring Direct-Burn 11 technology, the latest in our product line of "The Way It Meant To Be Incinerated"!

AdamB5000

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
"Just set it and... forget it!"

"If your card begins to overheat, just throw a burger on it."

"Anyone have a cat they don't need?"

Hilarion

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2008
George Foreman has nothing on me and my Fermi.....!!!!!
And you get to game while you grill!
Who could ask for anything more?

SLI? You're joking, right? We don't want it to go NOVA...!

elel

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
Never leave your computer again! With the new geforce 480GL you can play your games, cook your food and heat your house! 0% down and just $99.99 a month!

winuwinu

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
"Just run Crysis on full, and quicker than you can say "Tessellation!" you'll have a perfectly grilled dinner!

Drippings tray sold separately."

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
"Why settle for our competitors products? Sure they play games! But that's about all they can do!

With an nVidia gpu you can play games with a third dimension with our proprietry 3d! You can watch amazing physics effects with our proprietry physics engine! You can accelerate your software with our proprietry parallel computing arcitecture!

But best of all, Fermi can even GRILL STEAK!

It's a lean mean multi-purpose machine and its all yours for $499!"

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
Have you ever wanted to cook a hamburger but lost interest after Crysis loads? Wanted to grill a steak while waiting for your raid to start?

We've taken a computer graphics card and in an act of defiance unto god, merged it with a grill!

Fermi - It even cooks your dinner!

skevil

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2007
"Still having trouble affording nVidia's new GTX 480? Not to worry! By selling your stove or outdoor grill, you'll earn enough money to enjoy today's latest graphics card that doubles as a grill! Buy today for a low, low one-time payment of just $499!"

"The most technologically advanced grill in the world."

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
[citation][nom]MagicPants[/nom]How about "Not actually hot enough to fry an egg, 'journalists' should stop posting deceptive headlines"?[/citation]

How about "Monkey sticks for everyone and you stop whining"?

nVidia Engineer 1: I told you we should never design when we're hungry.
nVidia Engineer 2: No kidding, or stoned. Remember the FX series? Man those were good times.
nVidia Marketer: Wait we can save this, I have a great cross-marketing plan...

sinfulpotato

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
Magic Pants, go look up 9800GTX+ frying an egg. Fermi gets hotter, the tin foil in that video didn't have enough contact with the heatsink.

Lucky me I live very close to HEB and after a few house of wow I'll go pick up a chuck roast or a brisket to slow cook while raiding in ICC. Hmm how about that one boss that takes 12 hours to down.

Status
Not open for further replies.