Question Capture Card Audio Hiccup

Nov 18, 2019
So I had ordered a capture card, and after some tedious and frustrating set up, I finally got it to where the audio was a lot better than it was before, but the new problem I have is that the tone of the audio is a bit deeper and there would be audio hiccups every few seconds.

The way my set up is, the old retro consoles are plugged into an A/V splitter, which is then plugged to an A/V to HDMI adapter, and is then plugged to an HDMI splitter, which is routed to the capture card (With an HDMI in and out) and the card is plugged up to the computer via a USB 3.0 dongle at the bottom.

If there's anything I can do to fix this issue, I would really appreciate it.

Lutfij

Titan
You should mention your audio/video equipment in order for us to get a better grasp of how you're connected and if you could simplify the connections. To me it seems you have too many splitters to your equipment. Include your system's specs as well for good measure. Make and model of your capture card?

Nov 18, 2019
You should mention your audio/video equipment in order for us to get a better grasp of how you're connected and if you could simplify the connections. To me it seems you have too many splitters to your equipment. Include your system's specs as well for good measure. Make and model of your capture card?
Well, my mother board is a Gigabyte ga-ab350m-ds3h
Patriot DDR4 4GB RAM
Ryzen 5 1600
here's a link to the capture card I'm using
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FXHN43...olid=2MDIW0P0UJ3UM&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
It's the same kind of audio problem when I just do one splitter, or even a direct connection to the card, when it came to using the Wii U.

Nov 18, 2019
After a test, which involved a direct link from the Playstation 4 to the card, it seems that there's no problem with the setup because it produced the same result; deeper audio tone and an occasional hiccup in sound.